Monday, February 15, 2010

Day off

I had a list of things I wanted to make today...no surprise, I didn't get it all done.  I have tomorrow off too but we are going skiing/snowboarding :)  My list:
  • roast for supper
  • nissu
  • bread
  • white chocolate chip raspberry muffins
Between laundry, a run to the grocery store and cleaning I didn't get it all done.  I have my muffins in the oven now, and do they ever smell good!  (thanks for the recipe Katie!)  I also have my roast cooking and several loads of laundry done.  I am hoping to get my bread done later tonight.  I guess I better run...my dryer stopped and my timer for the muffins is beeping!

5 comments:

  1. Sheesh Martha Stewart.. I can't remember the last time I cooked or baked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady, you are inspiring. I should cook/bake at least ONE of those things one of these days. I think about it every once in a while, but that's about as far as I get. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those sound yummy, can i have the recipe????? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are really good, but I cooked them a little too long!

    ReplyDelete