Monday, February 1, 2010

Weekend

I miss this little cutie pie already!
This was at the hockey game.  I think he was kinda wondering what all the flashing lights were about!
We went up into the mountains on Saturday...it was beautiful.  I ended up buying myself some snowboard boots on Friday, so I was able to take a couple runs down the hill on Saturday!

On Sunday we went up to Red Rocks Ampitheater with my Uncle...We didn't think to bring our cameras, so I had to use my phone.


The theatre is below us...I've heard that concerts are amazing here.  It is an outdoor theater and is built into the rocks.  Sorry for the fuzzy pics!
And another one of this little cutie!

We are looking forward to Katie and Kurt getting here on Saturday!  Can't wait :)

5 comments:

  1. aww love the pics..looks like so much fun...last picture is a typical Michael pic :)...we miss yous and have fun with Katie and Kurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet pics! :) How fun to have peeps down there. Have fun with Katie and Kurt down there.. I think I'll be next or close to it! CAN'T WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow is ethan cute! miss ya! i need to start looking at ticket prices asap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh those pics make me miss you!! Won't be long and we'll be heading out there!! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete