Monday, October 11, 2010

Feels like fall

Just a quick post before I head off to bed...I am trying to post a little more often :)

The past couple of days have been gloomy, cold and raining all day...finally starting to feel like fall.  I actually don't mind having a couple of cool, gloomy days after all the sunshine.  Reminds me of the yoop!  On Friday it was finally cool enough for me to bake bread...yum!  I having been wanting some fresh homemade bread for a long time, it has just been too hot!
The mountains have gotten snow the past couple days...makes me really look forward to snowboarding this year!!  Bring on the snow :)  Haha...never thought I would be looking forward to snow so much!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That's funny cause we have been having such a warm fall. It was 75 degrees one day last week. I can't believe you want snow! But I guess they probably don't get dumped on like we do and you like to snowboard so you do something to enjoy the snow!

    ReplyDelete