Monday, March 15, 2010

Another beautiful day on the mountain

Today Michael and I decided to try out Keystone.  It was a beautiful, warm sunny day.  The snow wasn't the best but it was still fun.  I couldn't believe how many people were out there on a Monday, I think a lot of people are fair weather friends!  I don't think the view from the top of the mountain will ever get old!  Pictures just don't do it justice.
This is looking towards Dillon & Silverthorne, you can also see the Dillon Reservoir.
This is looking at Breckenridge

I even got to ride a gondola!  For some reason I have always wanted to.


Looking down the hill at Keystone Village

We had a lot of fun.  I was kinda proud of myself, I went through tree and down some bump runs.  It was a little difficult, but I made it!

4 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! What's a gondola though? You will have to post how your cooking day goes today. :) I'm curious to know what you make cause I'm always wanting to make new recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. that's SO pretty and I'm jealous! I'm totally having mountain withdrawals.. Congrats on making it through the trees and stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures! I'm glad you got to go, since you've been wanting to for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're pics are so cool! They never do justice tho. That's awesome you two went there. Sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete