Wednesday, March 10, 2010

We had such a fun weekend with Kari, Aimee and Madeline.  I'm definetly not used to staying up late.  I was so exhausted from such a fun weekend, I came home from work yesterday and slept 'till 10!  I think I am finally caught up on my sleep. 

At Texas Roadhouse, Kari & Aimee got free ribs for it being their first time.  I wonder why no one ever asked us that before?

At Red Rocks Ampitheatre
It was such a beautiful day at A-Basin, we all got beautiful goggle tan lines!  I gues mine must have been pretty noticeable because all day at work on Monday I got comments about my burnt face.


Lookout Mountain
We never knew about this place before!  We had been to the top before, but didn't realize that you had to go back down the other side of the mountain to see anything.
Thanks for a fun time girls!  You are welcome to come back anytime:)

1 comment:

  1. It was such a fun weekend! Thanks for all the good times! I would love to come back sometime!

    ReplyDelete