Thursday, April 29, 2010

Crazy Weather and other Randomness

Boy, are we getting some crazy weather lately!  Yesterday we had a beautiful 80 degree day...this morning I woke up to snow!!  And I thought the Yoop had crazy weather.  The nice thing...when it snows around here it never sticks around for long, and usually warms up a day or two later.
I have been seeing signs for garage sales lately and wish I had someone to go with.  Michael works every Saturday, and I really don't want to go by myself.  I don't really need anything, and have no room for extra stuff in our apartment, but I would like to find some golf clubs.  I think it would be fun to try golf again.
I am waiting for some warm weather so that I can repaint by coffee table.  I was hoping to do it this weekend, but it sounds like we are supposed to keep getting rain :(  One of these days I will get around to it.
Anywhoo...not much else is happening around here, work and watching hockey EVERY night!
Hope everyone had a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I finally hit up a bunch of garage sales around here, found clothes for the kids but garage saling here is horrible compared to cities, you'd pry get alot of good finds! (altho if you don't got the room maybe its a good thing if you don't go!). The weather there sounds way more extreme then here! crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hockey comment. I sure Joel doesn't help that situation! Miss ya!
    ~Janina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy: ya I didn't end up going this weekend and I work next weekend, so I probably won't ever end up going (which is probably a good thing)!
    Janina: Haha! No, that is pretty much all that is on every night, that and baseball! Miss you too, looking foward to end of July...3 more months!!

    ReplyDelete