Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Visitors

I have really been slacking on updating this thing lately...sorry.  I never seem to have anything to write about...I guess pictures will just have to do!

Our week with my Mom, Dad, Anneli and Natalie was a lot of fun.  On Tuesday we took a drive up to Estes Park and did a little bit of hiking.   Me, Anneli and Natalie weren't exactly prepared for hiking, we were all in sandals, tromping through mud and snow.

On Wednesday we went skiing at Breckenridge, it was a beautiful, warm sunny day.  The snow wasn't very good, but we still had a lot of fun.



After our visitors left Sunday morning, we went skiing at A-Basin.  They had 7 inches of fresh powder!  It was the first time I have snowboarded in powder...and boy is it hard!  It definetly tired me out quickly, but we had a lot of fun!  In the afternoon the sun came out and it was so pretty with all the trees covered in snow.  Unfortunatly my camera died, so I didn't get any pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment