Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Aquarium, Jam and Hockey

I have been meaning to post something on here for awhile...just now getting around to it.
This past Saturday I decided to try making jam.  For some reason I always thought it was hard and time consuming.  It is actually pretty easy to make....and it turned out really good!
I had some left over strawberries, so I made some baking powder biscuits and we had strawberry shortcake...Yum!

Last night we went to the Avs vs. Sharks playoff game.  Dwight Helminen was able to get us tickets, so we got to see him play!  It was a lot of fun...The atmosphere is totally different for playoff games...I even got into it!  He also got us access passes, so we could go talk to him after the game down by the locker rooms.  We weren't able to talk to him very long though...they were headed straight to the airport after the game.




A few pictures from the aquarium...we went there on Friday (sorry, it's a little out of order)

1 comment:

  1. Yum Ang! That jam looks delicious. :) I think you might have even convinced me to try it out. Possibly. It looks like everything is going great over in Colorado. Can't wait for you to come home and visit in the summer! :)

    ReplyDelete