Thursday, January 7, 2010

Back into the swing of things

I have been struggling to get back into the swing of things: this blog and getting back to a normal work schedule (if you can say that) ever since Christmas week!  I don't know if I will ever get used to my work schedule, blogging...we will see what happens!

I have this wknd off and me and michael were planning on going to A-Basin on Sunday...Michael found out he has a meeting at work on Sunday :(  So much for that plan!  I guess I should look on the bright side, I am still hurting from the tumble I took snowboarding over a week ago, it probably wouldn't be such a great idea to go again.  I have been thinking I should go to a chiropractor but I hate trying to find someone to go to...it scares me a little!  I have been asking around at work the past couple of days for reccomendations but everyone I ask avoids chiropractors.  Finally someone today suggested one...now to just call their and make an appt.  I am rather good at procrastinating these types of things.  I really should call...it hurts to bend over and pick up a gallon of milk off of the floor!

Aimee: here is the picture I promised of my Andes mint cookies!  I still have some left, and I seem to be the only one eating them...I just can't help it, so good!


I can now finally build puzzles!  Michaels parents got me a puzzle board for Christmas.  It takes up a lot of room in our little apartment but it fits perfectly under our couch when I'm not using it!


Hope everyone had a great day, I am wishing for some warm weather right about now!

3 comments:

  1. Them cookies look delicious!!! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craig would say all you need is a sauna and you'd be good to go... I say go make the appointment. Now. :)
    You should see my puzzle board- a piece of stiff foam... and what Dallas did to it.. (the puzzle went into the garbage) :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Those look so good. Well if I was there too then I would be helping you eat them :)

    ReplyDelete