Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A couple nights ago I made Tostada Pizza for supper, it reminded me of Ambassador, Yum!  Next time I think I want to try with a thin and crispy crust.  Anyone have a good recipe?

I have the next two days off of work, I am hoping to actually get something done.  Here is my list, we will see how much I actually accomplish!
  • laundry
  • bake bread
  • grocery shop (We have been short on groceries for quite awhile!)
  • Go for a walk (It is supposed to be warm tomorrow, Michael tells me it was 65 today!)
  • clean
  • find something to put on the shelves we finally put up
Well, thats my list for now.  I am sure I will think of more!

9 comments:

  1. that looks delish! I try to make the Ambassador's BLT pizza (way better than Tostada, I think). Ask your mom - we chowed one down once -just the two of us! Anyways, I buy the Meijer brand pizza crust in those tubes - it's thin and crispy. Haven't figured out how to make my own thin and crispy crust. If you ever do find a recipe, share it with me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good Ang! (Even though I don't usually love tostada pizza, that looks awesome). It's warm here today to, not as hot as 65 though, maybe 35.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm usually not a huge fan of tostada pizza either, but I actually liked this one cuz it wasn't too spicy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, thanks a lot. I have the munchies right now, and that looks delicious!!!
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you have the Heinonen cookbook then my aunt L. Heinonen's recipe for Taco Pizza is good. The crust is thin and crispy. It's funny that you are talking about this because I just made it last week! Looks good!

    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jana: you should email me the recipe if you get a chance, I don't have the Heinonen cookbook! alarson88@hotmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUM! Tostada from Ambassador is my FAVORITE!!! And ang, that looks just as good as it would from Ambassador.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm pry about the only one who doesn't like tostada at all...I use thin crust out of the Betty Crocker cookbook but the majority of the time I do thick crust cuz thats what jase loves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Andrea - Did you ever happen across a good recipe for Tostada Pizza? I also lived in the Houghton area for a bit and am missing their pizza at the moment.

    ReplyDelete