Friday, January 22, 2010

Finished!

I finished my scarf a couple of days ago:)  I actually ended up starting completly over about half way through to make it narrower.  Now that I am done, I am kinda thinking I should've made it even narrower!  It will be a really warm scarf for me to wear snowboarding.  I found another scarf online that I really want to make, it is so cute!

This weekend is the start of 3 weekends off in a row from work!

In 1 week we are getting company, I am sooo excited.  Christy & Art are coming out here and taking their cute, little Ethan with!  I think I am going to hold him all weekend:)

Anywho...I gotta run and get ready for work.  Hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun with your company. I didn't know they were coming. You will have to show pics. of your finished scarf, I'd like to see it!

    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, post pics. And Ethan is so good, he will just cozy with you all weekend! Bet you can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mines 3/4 done.. this scarf will have taken me 5 years to do once it's finished. Sad. Enjoy your weekends off!

    ReplyDelete