Saturday, January 23, 2010

High Altitude


My finished product.  It's a little too short to tie it like I usually do, but it will definetly keep me warm snowboarding!

I made banana bread today.  It flopped :(  This is the second time I have made it since moving out here...it must have something to do with the high altitude.  It still tastes good, but it definetly doesn't look very nice.  I was planning on bringing it to church tomorrow.  I ended up making apple pie instead, its actually still in the oven and won't be done until 12:30.  It looks and smells REALLY good!

3 comments:

  1. Did you just do a single crochet? It looks really warm and fuzzy! Cute! I should do a scarf sometime, I've never thought about it. We just got back from Wausau and I bought some yarn to make hat(s) for this baby when it gets a little closer...

    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana~not sure what you mean. It is all the same stitch, no pattern. Thats a good idea. I want to make myself a hat too, I am hoping Christy can teach me when she is out here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!! Good job!
    It probably was from the high altitude that you bread didn't turn out. I think your supposed to bake it at a different temp or something. You probably already know that. Wow, what a happy homemaker you are tho.. so crafty and baking/cooking up all sorts of yummy stuff.

    ReplyDelete