Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy (belated) birthday to Brayden on Thursday...he is two already!
Happy birthday to Lily today...She is getting so old...7 already.  I called Lily on my way to work this morning to tell her happy birthday...she told me she saw my tiny Christmas tree on the computer and theirs is "WAY bigger!"  haha, so cute.  I miss all my nieces and nephew!  Wish I could've been at the party!


I finally made some kiss cookies last night.  Yum!  I made them a little big so the kisses look a little small.  They still taste great though!  I also made them with mini Reeses, so good!  Next on my list...andes mint cookies.

This is the first time I have used one of my aprons...I have 3 and always forget about them.  I love this one...from my nieces and nephews...so cute!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Ang!
    Christy and the kids made me an apron like that for my wedding, and I love it. I made Andes mint cookies for the first time, they are good!
    Only a month and a half until we are there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Can't wait!!! wahoo, and you def have to ski!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, your cookies look so good!! I made those kind too but I brought them to my mom and dad otherwise I would have ate them all before christmas. What kind of cookies do you make with Andes mints?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aimee: there is andes mints inside the cookie, I will have to take some pics when I make them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even own an apron! I remember when you got that one...it is so cute...and YUM your cookies DO look good, hope time with Michaels family was lots of fun. -Mandy

    ReplyDelete