Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I finally broke down and started one.  Don't count on anything spectacular as I am not much of a writer!  Just another way to keep in touch with family as we no longer live close to anyone.

On to another subject...we finally have a couch!  It was delivered today, the only problem...it seems to take up half of our living room!  It's definetly nice to finally have something comfortable to sit on though.  No more sitting on the floor!  Our apartment is finally starting to look like we live here.  Now to just get our shelves and mirror up.  Hopefully that gets done tomorrow, Michael and I both have the day off!

Hope everyone had a great day!

4 comments:

  1. WHOOP WHOOP! You make me proud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am pumped you started one!
    ~Janina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so I FINALLY got a chance to come on here to check this out..much to my dismay there is only ONE entry!!!...c'mon b-ang get crackin!!! I would love to keep stalking you. -Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo! I'm pumped you started one too! I'll def read it so you better keep on updating! :)

    ReplyDelete