Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Random thoughts

So most of our snow has melted in the past couple of days...it has been about 55 degrees.  I could get used to winters like this!

On saturday when Michael was leaving for work he found my set of keys in the door lock! oops!  I guess it was kinda pointless to lock our doors Friday night.  It's a good thing we live on the 3rd floor and there is only 3 other apartments in our building on the 3rd floor!

I am slowly starting to get our christmas pictures done...Next on my list is to start my christmas cookies!  I have slowly been emptying our freezer so I have room to freeze them and I went and bought kisses, reeses and andes so I can make them!  This year I am going to try making kiss cookies with mini reeses too!  Yum! Hopefully I will get some done this week and that I will have enough room in my freezer!

Last night I bought a season pass to A-basin!  I guess now I have to go snowboarding.  When we first got out here I didn't really care how much I actually got out to go snowboarding.  Now that the season is here I can't wait.  Barry is out here so Michael has went skiing yesterday and today and probably tomorrow...I have to say I am rather jealous!  I have Thursday off so we are planning on going!  Can't wait, I also have a snowboard to use for a couple of times just so I can make sure I really do want to snowboard!  Now I just have to rent boots.  The whole hill isn't open yet as there isn't enough snow, but thats perfect for met...now Michael can't ditch me to go on the black diamond runs.  I'm a little nervous since I havn't snowboarded in so long, the worst part is getting on and off the chairlift.  Wish me luck...I'll need it!  I kinda want to take my camera with me on the hill but I am a little worried I will end up wrecking it.  I am wishing now I would've take my old camera out here with me.

Tomorrow we have a Christmas party at work and I have to bring a main dish.  I have been trying to figure out something to bring all day.  Something rather easy that I can put together tonight and cook it at work tomorrow...I even had my patients brainstorming for me!  I finally decided to make scalloped potatoes.  Michaels not too happy...he always want me to cook them but I don't really like them so I keep putting it off!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck snowboarding!...don't think I would make it 1 foot down one of those hills..It would definetly be sweet if you got some pics to post! -Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't this time...hopefully next time I go!

    ReplyDelete