Saturday, December 5, 2009

Parade of Lights

Tonight I convinced Michael to go to the parade of lights downtown, I was getting kinda sick of sitting in the house all night every night:)  I was hoping to get some pictures, but after sitting around waiting for it to start my hands were so cold I didn't really feel like digging my camera out.  I managed to get a picture of Union Station as we were leaving.



This is the best I could do.  It's so hard to take night pictures, one tiny shake and it turns out blurry!  O well.  I have to say, the best part of the parade was people watching, there is all kinds of interesting people in the city!

4 comments:

  1. haha....people watching. our fav. thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cool pic! Its always nice to get outta the house to do something, even if it is people watching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wishing I could've run out in the middle of the street to take the pic, it would've turned out much better. It was a little too busy tho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks really pretty!-Mandy

    ReplyDelete