Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

...although it will probably all melt by the time christmas rolls around!  We woke up to snow this morning, and it has been snowing all day with no signs of stopping!  It is pretty, but I really do hate driving in it!  It is so much worse in the city.  Even though the roads aren't any worse than I am used to, there is so much more traffic.  By the end of my drive today my neck, back and shoulders were so sore.. and I'll bet if you asked Michael he would tell you I was pretty crabby!
Speaking of Christmas, we decided to not be total scrooges this year, since I left all my Christmas decorations back home we went out and bought a little 4 foot Christmas tree this week.  I am kinda wishing now that I would've brought all my decorations! O well.

1 comment:

  1. I know, it'd be hard to get in the Christmas spirit without a tree. That's ok if it's not fully decorated, ours has no ornaments on the bottom because of 2 little, busy boys :)
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete